Welcome to P3 Healthcare Solutions. Medical billing services are getting sophisticated and tech-oriented with new rules and guidelines. The electronic health records are fast replacing the old way of manually maintaining medical records. It is becoming difficult for medical practitioners to be able to get a grip on procedural necessities leading to obstacles in the collection.
Previously, PHI documents were hand-written and exchanged through the traditional mail, but since the advent of the internet, things have become effective. However, complexities are a big part of the new age computerization with hard-to-understand software functionalities and apps. They are designed to make the medical billing process easier which often prove to be a roadblock for the providers.
Core Objective of P3Care Medical Billing Service Company
P3Care Healthcare Solutions offers many services, and medical billing is one of them. The goal, however, is to support the healthcare industry by leveraging advanced technical and computerized solutions for both the physicians and specialty-specific clinical experts all across the US.
P3Care always works hard on delivering for the providers to help add to their revenue. The high claims acceptance percentage in one go is relieving for both the providers and the payers which further endorses their confidence. Getting the job done before it gets complicated is accomplished through experience, dedication, skills and staying on our toes.
Deft Handling of Medical Billing Issues
P3Care consultants undergo extensive training, and the availability of skilled personnel at hand gives an edge to medical operations and procedures in favor of the providers. The staff here keeps a close eye on any changes in rules or guidelines that can have implications for the US healthcare industry. For instance, ICD-10 update has led many billers to face denials on account of incorrect coding, but with P3Care, consistency and constant learning helps overcome claim rejections.
Give us a call today – 909-245-8350 to know P3 Healthcare Solutions could help reduce claim denials and the services that we offer to our customers.
Billing Rates for Consultants
The rates of outsourced medical consultants are always lower than in-house billers and coders. With P3Care, it is even more competitive because we are willing to solve any situation right there and then, in a highly cost-effective manner. A medical billing service fee of P3Care is very reasonable and budget-friendly.
Let’s have a look at the two primary attributes of a medical billing company –
- The top-most quality of a medical billing service is to offer full support on reporting a claim according to the latest medical coding guidelines(for instance – ICD-10). Companies failing to keep tabs on current rules eventually fail in getting the claims approved. With P3Care, everything is synched – any rule updates are well-received, understood and implemented by our medical billing & coding staff.
- Sending incorrect medical bills result in 80% denials. A company knowing its reputation is at stake will keep qualified coding staff with experience or certifications to back their skills. The insurance companies are meticulous and critically view medical claims. Even a slight error results in outright denial. Such claims need to be correctly filed again, but it may take months to receive that claim. If your Accounts Receivables are piling up, you need to revisit your medical billing strategy.
- P3Care believes in double checking the claims on every step, making sure the billing codes are correct, allowing them to sail through the complexities of revenue cycle management. It isn’t easy but if you choose P3Care, we will take care of the issues in the revenue cycle management and you can focus on treating the patients.
- With the necessary addition of EHRs into the medical system under QPP, the practices or providers have to implement and ensure the reporting is based on them. These are patients’ health records in digital form. Your in-house practice management system that should be efficient enough to handle EHRs. But if you are having trouble, P3Care would lend a helping hand. We are technically aware and technologically sound to deliver and file medical claims via EHR.
Conformity with HIPAA
P3 Healthcare Solutions are HIPAA compliant. HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) regulations ensure the protection of patient’s private health data. Patient’s health information is always kept confidential and only shared with the relevant medical personnel.
The medical billing services by P3Care complies with HIPAA. HIPAA security rule is applied to companies dealing with Protected Health Information (PHI) – PHI is any information about a patient’s health condition; it can be healthcare payment details or other sensitive information utilized by covered entities (healthcare providers, clearinghouses, etc.), to identify a patient.
Revenue Cycle Management with P3Care includes –
- Writing claims and submitting to insurance companies after screening them for errors
- To keep in touch with the insurance companies for any pending claims.
- Customer service promptly responds to patients’ billing queries
- Take care of Clearinghouse handling and collection of payments
- Reviewing the denials amending those mistakes and refiling the claims
- Going for repeals to minimize accounts receivables
Medical billing services fee schedule for P3Care repeats on a monthly basis. As you know medical billing & coding is not an easy task, but Revenue Codes or Charge Codes for medical billing make the whole process understandable. They explain the treatment and the exact amount due at the payer’s end.
List of CDM charge codes helps identify the services rendered by the providers. They are a summary of patient care activities along with the respective charges sent out to payers and patients.
Medical Billing Costs
Medical billing cost is not much of a bother because we are working tirelessly for positive outcomes. Our charges are fair and realistic!
Furthermore, medical billing services cost is brought down by speeding up the revenue cycle management and not postponing claims. You will witness the number of account receivable decreasing.
Medical biller rates vary from specialty to specialty. Some specialties require more effort and resources to get their claims through.
ICD-10 Capable Coders
P3Care coders have made sure all the current claims are by the latest coding guidelines. Hence, our claims acceptability ratio is higher than most.
Beware of Discounting Vendors
A proposal by the low-cost medical billing vendors may sound intimidating, but not everyone understands the complex, mind-boggling and draining world of medical billing. However, their lack of experience and skills can hurt your business interest. Whichever company you choose to sign up with, make sure you get the list of tasks that you want to be taken care of.
Simplifying the Process
P3 medical billing consultant services include –
- Verifying the patients with the insurance companies
- Checking if the provider is listed on payer’s panel
- Keeping the patient records up-to-date
- Processing all claims within a specific time frame
- Keeping a check on each claim until it is approved and collected
- Email and phone correspondence with the payers and patients
- Handling the collection process and managing copayments
- Sending weekly or monthly reports to providers for analytical purposes.
- Executing each step according to the rules set by CMS
We are committed to the US healthcare industry to deliver what’s rightfully yours. Moreover, aiming to be one of the top medical billing companies isn’t easy and doesn’t happen overnight. It takes all the energy and skills to deploy favorable results to our customers.
Outsourcing medical billing only relieves the burden on you and your practice. However, a written medical billing services agreement explaining the contractual details between the provider and the biller is required.
There are hundreds of online medical billing companies out there but choosing a reliable and trustworthy partner to handle your finances is a tough decision. P3Care falls on the list of medical billing companies in the USA with credibility and farsightedness to see denial in advance. It takes appropriate steps to make the claims error-free.
We are offering specialty-specific billing services to the specialists along with primary-care physician billing services. The specialties include almost all of them including chiropractic and radiology billing services.
For questions out of this knowledge base, or on instructions on how to get started call a MIPS specialist today at 1-844-557-3227 (1-844-55-P3CARE) or email at email@example.com.