On this website, whenever you see the words ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’, it refers to P3 Healthcare Solutions or P3Care. Whenever you see the word ‘you’, it refers to the users of the website. Your access and use of information present on the website comply with the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to make changes to these provisions any time we deem necessary. Your use of the website following any changes means you agree with them. We strongly recommend you to read these terms of service before accessing the website.
- When you are on the website, we give you a limited authorization to use the information on it for personal use.
- You are free to download any forms or information on the website as long as you don’t mess with the logo, trademark information, copyright symbol or other proprietary data. You will not use our data to infringe our copyright information.
- Except as permissible by the Copyright Act, you are not allowed to copy, republish, spread or use any of the information on the website without our permission in writing.
- We do not allow the use of any data mining robots or other extraction tactics. We strongly condemn any efforts to steal or mirror the website without our prior written approval. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such happening or illegal activity on the website.
- The website may contain hyperlinks repeatedly. These links are there to facilitate and be of convenience to you. We don’t endorse, support, or sponsor any of the content on the linked website. We do not take the responsibility if the web page has updated information or that it shows compliance with any regulatory authority.
Intellectual Property Ownership
- P3 Healthcare Solutions holds the right to all the content on the website including graphics, images, layouts, and textual information. Any act of duplicating the content can lead to serious consequences.
- The trademarks, brand logos generally symbolized with TM or R are the direct property of P3Care or we have the license to use them. Your use of the website does not give you the right to use such information without prior consent and permission from us.
- When you leave a comment, feedback or review on the website, it becomes the property of the website. We may use it to promote our services in the future. You do not leave those comments and expect to earn something in return. The same goes for the person leaving those comments on your behalf.
- If you are writing anything on the website as a review or feedback, we assume it is legal, original and you are the owner of it.
- Please don’t forget to give credits to any information that is not yours but someone else’s property.
- We give due importance in keeping the website safe from viruses, Trojan horse, malware, or any kind of worms intended to disrupt computer hardware and software. However, we are not responsible if you encounter such instance using this website or any linked website.
By the use of P3Care.com, you agree to hold us and anyone working for us (agents, consultants, media personnel) harmless for all actions, claims, damages, costs, in addition to legal dues in terms of using the website or in connection with its usage.
We give preference to the information you submit on the website such as contact details or any other personal information. However, we are not responsible if some hacker steals that information. The information you give us is at your own risk. We do everything in our power to keep that information safe and secure from unauthorized access.
- We accept Visa and Master cards.
- All transactions are processed and utilized in American Dollars (USD).
- When you click to pay for any service, the use of the hyperlink will open on a secure payment page.
- Payments are on behalf of P3 Healthcare Solutions.
- Requests for refunds depend on our agreement with you for the services subscribed. For direct assistance, please call or email us at email@example.com
- Payments go through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and your account information undergoes high-level encryption.
100% Money Back Guarantee
- At P3Care, we believe in our services as much as we believe in ourselves. We have confidence in our skills and abilities to deliver results. It is our intention to serve you with the best services, as you are not just our clients but part of what keeps us going.
- When in doubt or have something in mind, we are just a call away. Before making a decision, it is best to talk to us and get answers to your questions. The number to get in touch with us is 1-844-557-3227!
- In one way or the other, if you are not satisfied with our services or there is a change in circumstances, you can ask for a refund. It must be in writing within 30 days of subscription with P3Care informing us that you don’t wish to continue with P3Care.
Social Media Posts
We would love the fact that you interact with P3 Healthcare Solutions on social media channels. However, the use of soft language and decent conversation comes highly recommended.
These channels keep current on health IT, healthcare statistics, medical billing, MACRA MIPS, PQRS, VM, QPP, Medicare enrollment, credentialing, HIPAA compliance, and Medicaid meaningful use.
The official channels of P3 Healthcare Solutions represent the true meaning of healthcare IT innovation and assistance.
Twitter – https://twitter.com/p3hsolutions
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/p3hsolutions/